17 March 2005

Drososwatted

Finals week is kicking my ass. I've still not started on that final paper for Dr. Fashion Challenged. I'm supposed to do my final review with Dr. Clean in half an hour, and I'm barely halfway through the Quran. (At least I'm done with the Yellow Book.)

I'm in the computer lab, listening to the Quran being recited online. I keep getting distracted by this totty who keeps printing things. Pink sweater, long hair... I know. It's always about women. Well, I woke up this morning knowing that a month ago, the Mirror was scheduled to be sleeping off the journey in my bed right now. I've not been on a date since September. I'm not climbing the walls, but I feel no remorse for admiring the figure of a young coed in the computer lab.

I've restored the referrers link; once I've finished these things for finals week (probably sometime in August of 2019), I'll get to work on trying to figure out how to resize my HaloScan comments lines. The irony? I'm actually thinking of moving this to somewhere other than Blogger. I'm getting absolutely sick of logging in from school, where I have a broadband connection, and not being able to reliably post. I know it's free, but honestly.

Oh, and to top off this nightmare of a finals week, I woke up this morning (briefly; I decided sleep was more important in my early morning logic) to find that my laptop keyboard has started acting up again. Hopefully it'll pass like it did the last time (I've not had a problem with it since before I went to England), but somehow I doubt it; that would be too easy.

It's a good thing it's St. Patrick's Day (see Whacking Day), because that gives me an excuse to have a pint at some point today. And why do I have a severe need to put bullets in something?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home