20 April 2005

Continuing the Cycle

Hey folks. Sorry about the light posting yesterday. I'll try to post some stuff during the day today.

Here's the scoop. Yesterday while I was at the radio station in the morning, I got royally, unilaterally, and inappropriately chewed out by my program director, who was on an absolute power trip, and this interrupted my Tuesday rhythm. The talk show I've been doing got cancelled for yesterday, and part of my day was spent troubleshooting the situation with the station manager. Once that was largely taken care of, I was out at the vineyard spending time with my great-great aunt, the new family Matriarch, whose sister (the former Matriarch) died yesterday morning. Then I did my late show at the station. Then a friend of mine who's close to the situation with the program director showed up and we talked about this and other happenings.

Wednesday is the day when I spend the most time in class, and I have an article due tonight for the independent paper, so posting may be light again today. Expect more tomorrow.

And if your name is Poosh, next time I get a chance I'm going to add a link to your site. For one thing, it's reciprocal (since I see that I got a referral from you, whoohoo!) and for another thing I dig your site. Thanks, mate!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home