25 April 2005

Spoiler?

By now Harley should have seen the newest episode of Enterprise; Poosh, you're out of luck my friend, so if you don't want to be spoiled, don't read this.

Okay, so I did some looking, and some reading. I think that the registry number on the ship the mirror universe Enterprise crew boarded was "NCC 1764." I know that it was at least "NCC 176-". NCC 1764 was USS Defiant; not the little warship that could from Deep Space Nine, but the Constitution class ship that was trapped in the Tholian tractor web in the third season episode "The Tholian Web." The line over at the official website is that USS Defiant was caught in Interphase, and the entire crew went insane.

What ship is in a Tholian dock? An NCC 176X from an alternate reality, a century in the future. Where did it come from? An interphasic rift. Could the latest episode and its sequel(s) be a tie-in to both the obvious "Mirror, Mirror" episode and "The Tholian Web"?

Now, I can't say for a fact that I've seen all of the original "The Tholian Web" episode, and if I have, I've only seen it once, and several years ago. But it seems to me that we may have a direct tie in about to be revealed.

Speculation? Denunciation of your friendly neighborhood Super Fly as a nerd king? Post it up, wankers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home