13 May 2005

Pulled

No, I'm not talking about what British guys do with birds at the local pub. I'm talking about Drumwaster. Having read over at King Sip's Emporium of Outstanding Post Titles that something had gone down, I went to check it out. Here is what Drumwaster had to say. I've been increasingly dissatisfied with the level of decorum coming from everyone's favorite "fact bot", and after reading this, I'm ready to pull.

Drumwaster, if you're reading this, please note that you've been removed from the Fly's blogroll.

Steve of Norway, if you're reading this, I've appreciated your posts in the past, both here and at Lee's site, and I'll let you post whatever you damn well please.

P.S. - If you haven't read and commented on the Phone Call From Hell, please do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home