30 June 2005

A Message to Poosh

And speaking of Poosh, our favorite Brit, he said yesterday:

Five pieces of gold for the man who can give me the name of the Fly!

To which I give my answer.

I'll qualify my answer by mentioning that there are several people who I've gotten to know well enough to trust with my name, my location, and various other pieces of information about myself. There are several people who post occasionally or regularly here who know me in real life, and several others who I've known through the Internet, telephone conversations, and the mail since before I started blogging. So, my friend, there is hope for you. Plus, I'll likely be in England at some point over the summer, and not that far from where you are. A TSTF meeting? Stranger things have happened.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home