28 June 2005

You're Kidding, Right?

Today had to have been the day from hell. Honestly. All that "Fly" and "Lord of the Flies" and "devil rock star" and "mock the devil and he will flee from you" business? I think it came to bite me today.

Most of the really horrible part was work related, so I probably shouldn't go into details. Suffice to say, there are both benefits and drawbacks to working with your family. Today was a definite lesson in those drawbacks.

I should really go back to College City and hit the gym; I don't think I'm going to. I'll probably try to do pushups and situps and such here... We'll see. I think that I'm going to have to be out of the house early tomorrow, which means that I'll probably have to get up early tomorrow, which means that I shouldn't get home late tonight. Decisions, decisions. We'll see what happens.

Check back through the comments, because I'll have responded to several by the time you folks read this post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home