29 July 2005

Pick Your Poison

A few months ago I posted this question, but I've picked up a number of readers since then, so I'm going to pose it again. What's your poison? I'll give you two categories.

  • Alcoholic drinks
  • Morning beverages

    With respect to alcohol, my poison of choice is Guinness, pretty much any of the various types. From the tap tends to be best, otherwise I like it straight out of the bottle.

    With respect to morning beverages, aside from the standard milk and fruit juice one generally has with breakfast, I'm an avid tea drinker. My favorite is Stash's English Breakfast tea. I make it the standard English way: with milk and sugars. Four sugars. Yeah...

    So post it up. If your favorite drink doesn't fit either of the two categories, post it anyway, and have a great day. More this afternoon.
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home