30 July 2005

Saturday Challenge

I've got some stuff I have to get accomplished today, so I'll be in and out. I'm going to leave you with two quotes. Here's the first.

Aye, aye! and I'll chase him round Good Hope, and round the horn, and round the norway maelstrom, and round perdition's flames before I give him up.

For the first quote, I want the following:

  • Who wrote it?
  • What character said it?
  • Who was that character referring to?
  • Which 1982 film modified it slightly and then plugged it into the script?

    Here's the second quote:

    Ow! My eye! I'm not supposed to get pudding in it!


  • Who said it?
  • On what occasion?

    If you use Google to cheet, then you're a horrible, horrible person. If you know the answers without using Google to cheat, then you may just be a pop culture expert like your friendly neighborhood Super Fly.
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home