22 July 2005

Stuff Fly Wants

Consider this a brief list of some of the stuff I want. When I have a lot of money, I'll start buying it.

  • British special forces style rucksack (available at Silverman's in London, item number 35116) - £89.99
  • British SAS smock (available at Silverman's in London, item number 35116) - £90.00
  • Tiger Stripe Utilities - $39.90
  • Ka-Bar USMC Fighting Knife - $70.83
  • Royal Marines T-Shirt - £10.96
  • Brita Water Filtration Pitcher - $29.99
  • George Foreman Grill - $59.99
  • Embalming: History, Theory, and Practice by Robert G. Mayer - $84.05
  • Sheep Skin Rug - price unknown

    I'd also like a well furnished flat, enough alcohol to stock a gentleman's wet bar, and prints of beautiful pieces of art hanging throughout said flat. I'm not holding my breath on that one yet.

    Anything y'all are jonesin' for?
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home