06 August 2005

Fly: CSI, Et Cetera

Some of you would probably still be vomiting if you'd seen what I saw this morning. That's why I'm the Fly, and you're not.

My workout for the day just plain isn't going to happen, but I've already expended a lot of energy, so I'll survive. If I get some reading and some writing done, I may go for a light yomp this evening. Then again, if the lottery picks me, even though I haven't bought a ticket, I might be partying tonight with a dozen scantily clad sorority girls. Some things that should happen don't happen.

On that note, I'll pose another question, one that some of you are familiar with by now. I've finished the following books since the beginning of the year:

  • Job
  • Joshua
  • Acts
  • James
  • Daniel
  • Ecclesiastes
  • Nahum

    What should I read next?
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home