24 October 2005

The Gospel According to MSN

Look, folks! Finally something good to come from my weekend! I'm not a slob with too much crap in his room! I'm a "compulsive clutterer"! I fully expect, nay, demand my disability check to come in the mail any day now!

"Unprecedented material wealth"? Try "complete lack of self-control or discipline". Hear me now and believe me later, as I slowly gear up to move out of my current home, I'm looking forward to getting rid of all sorts of junk that I won't need, ever. That Mission Impossible 2 poster? Gone. That model of the USS Defiant from Deep Space Nine? Toast. That Seattle Mariners baseball signed by a couple of lameass base coaches? History, and not the interesting kind. The kind that makes sure that we get our money's worth out of the garbage bill for that particular month.

Compulsive clutterers. Next thing you know, they'll invent a medical term for being a drunk, or for screwing off in class.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home