23 October 2005

Drosophilic Theory #1

Beginning now, and ending soon, I will be proposing two theories. My first theory? Matchbox 20 frontman Rob Thomas is actually the long-lost older brother of actor Joaquin Phoenix.

Rob Thomas was born on 14th February, 1972 at the American military installation in Landstuhl, Germany. Joaquin Phoenix was born on 28th October, 1974 in San Juan, Puerto Rico. To the best of my knowledge, the two have never met, lived together, exchanged Christmas or birthday gifts, or enjoyed a fine cup of English tea together; of course, that's mostly speculation, and I can't back it up with solid evidence.

However, the pictures don't lie. Was one of the two separated at birth from his real family? Does this prove that talent runs in the family? Maybe not, but I'll be damned if those two don't look very similar to each other.

More later, including Drosophilic Theory #2.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home