17 November 2005

Introducing Jack

Ladies and gentlemen, meet Bareback Jack. This little boy is the newest addition to the Drosophil family, succeeding (but never replacing) Buck (1984-1998) and Majo (1995-2005). We picked him up Sunday, and this picture was taken in our back garden on Monday morning. In the last couple of days, I've enjoyed a couple of great times with him, mainly holding him in a warm towel while he took naps

Who's seen this picture so far, before you folks got to see it?

  • April
  • The Wife

    April was online when I was E-Mailing it home, and since The Wife A) loves animals more than people and B) gave me my paid Flickr account as a gift, they got to see the picture before you, and I waited until I had confirmation that The Wife had seen it before I posted it.

    I'll probably have a Jack story to type up later today. Go ahead, post and tell me that's not the most adorable thing you've ever seen. I double dog dare you!
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home