21 December 2005

Annoying Girl Revisited

Sorry for the explicit photo, but there's a point to it. Remember Annoying Girl from Arabic class last Summer?

Last night I was talking on AIM with Katie, who comments around here from time to time. She sent me the image you see to the side. Apparently, this is Annoying Girl's main image on The Facebook. That's right, folks; before you even see her face, you see her saggy breasts, pot belly, and nasty, prison quality tattoos.

Could a person be any more classless? Seriously.

UPDATE: And once again Anachronism adds his two cents.

Anachronism: oh dear God, my poor retinas
The Fly: ROFL
Anachronism: you sick, sick bastard
The Fly: I'm sorry that this was the way you had to see nipples for the first time.
Anachronism: lol
Anachronism: seriously, normally when I see a human body that horribly wrong, it's in a medical textbook

And how!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home