18 December 2005

More Applications

Today, after having my resume and cover letter reviewed by both F3 and Law School Goddess over the last few days, I submitted resumes and cover letters to the following companies:

  • Jane's Information Group
  • SAIC

    I applied for this job at Jane's, though my hope is that if I don't get picked up for it, they might consider me for something else, or at least interview me; I think I'd fit a lot of different niches within their company. As for SAIC, I applied twice: once submitting a general resume, and once for a specific job as a records/document analyst.

    Since I'm not going to accomplish any more of the writing listed on the sidebar, I think that what I'm going to do is replace that section with a list of places I've applied to, or intend to apply to. So far it's Raytheon, Jane's Information Group, SAIC, and a resume posted on Monster that has yielded no legitimate results.

    As this is pretty much my life at this point, I'll keep you all posted. Stay tuned.
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home