23 December 2005

Fly Report: 23rd December 2005

Good morning. Togae atrae lepidae sunt.

It's 48° Fahrenheit and partial clouds and wind in Kirkwall. In Cody, the forecast calls for a high of 41° Fahrenheit with partial clouding.

The average price of oil is $57.10 per barrel. The exchange rate is $1.74 for £1, or £0.57 for $1.

Today's Astronomy Picture of the Day is: (Cool)/(Lame) Today's picture is really cool, go check it out.

Today's scripture reading is Luke 7, and 8 because (say it with me): Fly slacked off. The Fly is currently reading The Return of the King by J.R.R. Tolkien.

My father is a rich man; he wears a rich man's cloak. Gave me the keys to his kingdom coming; gave me a cup of gold. "He said I have many mansions, and there are many rooms to see." But I left by the back door, and I threw away the key.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home