18 January 2006

Everybody Hates Raymond

Is anyone else sick of Everybody Loves Raymond being on television all night, every night? I think there are three channels that I normally turn to for comedy during the evening before 20:00: TBS, Fox, and UPN. I swear, about three quarters of the time they're playing Everybody Loves Raymond, or one of them (UPN I think) is playing Malcolm in the Middle, which I also can't get interested in.

Patricia Heaton is hot, but aside from that, the show has absolutely no draw for me. I preferred the days before I went to England when it was Friends and Dharma and Greg. Now Friends episodes are few and far between, Dharma and Greg is on FX during the afternoons, and I'm forced to channel surf to find something worth watching while the big three are dominated by Ray Romano. Luckily, there are two Simpsons episodes a night.

I need a job. Desperately.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home