05 January 2006

Counseling the Staff

Today, we once again reach back into hallowed antiquity...

Isaac: My name is Isaac Jaffe. I run this place. Anybody else who runs this place, please raise your hand. Good. Couple a things: I'm not quitting and I'm not getting fired. At least not today and probably not
tomorrow. Let me add, Dana, that things that I say in my office, stay in my office.
Dana: Natalie's my second in command, she's the only one I told.
Natalie: Jeremy's my boyfriend, he's the only one I told.
Jeremy: I told many, many people.
Isaac:Elliot? Kim? The production team is, in fact, a team, and you will work
with and for whomever Dana tells you to.
Dana: Thank you.
Isaac: Shut up.
Dana: Okay.
Isaac: Finally, I'd like to say that while there are many programs here at CSC, and there's nothing wrong with healthy competition, we are all a family and
we are to treat each other with professional respect.
Sally: I think I can speak for everyone on the West Coast Update team when I say we have nothing by respect for each and every man and woman who works on Sports Night.
Dan: He's talkin' about you, ya freak!

Now that is leadership, ladies and gentlemen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home