08 January 2006

I Am Alive

I haven't posted anything in the last couple of days because I haven't had the motivation or anything worth writing about. I've spent the entire week fighting off some sort of illness; I don't know if it was the flu, or the latest version of the common cold, but it's been unpleasant. I think I'm in the end stages; I didn't really accomplish much today, but I also didn't feel like the sole survivor of an invasion of the body snatchers. At any rate, I hope to have made a near-total recovery by Monday, which should allow me to start:

  • Leaving the house
  • Completing goals set for the week and the year

    Special thanks to Father Time, who took time out of his busy day yesterday to call and make sure that I had not died or something. Several others, at least one of whom reads this blog, have checked up on my health regularly over the last week, and it's greatly appreciated.

    So, the most profound thought that I've had lately is this: there should be romance strategists. There should be people, aside from "life coaches" and other such folks, who specialize in helping you to meet specific romantic missions. There should be professionals to whom you can say "This is my objective, this is the situation, these are my available resources. What's my plan? What's my strategy? What should I do?", who will then give you a tangible plan for meeting the eventual goal.

    Basically, that's what I've been able to come up with. That's my contribution to civilization this week: there should be professional romance strategists.

    More as I'm able.
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home