04 January 2006

A Special Announcement

I know that most of you have no capacity for recognizing when these things happen, but I feel the need to point out at this point that I have detected a great disturbance in the Mojo. This incident could represent a fundamental shift in the very fabric of space and time and mojo.

Also, for what it's worth, there are only four real dimensions, no matter what physicists will try to tell you: width, length, depth, time. There is a fifth dimension, unknown to most: Mojo. And, as I've already mentioned, there has been a great disturbance in the Mojo.

I'm going to head to bed. G'night, folks. More tomorrow, I promise; if you don't believe me, just ask Father Time, who's given me an official goad on his blog, which I'll link to when he settles on a title and address.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home