04 January 2006

A Supplement

Sorry about the lack of a Fly Report for today. I was up just before 07:30, I had to be out of the house by about 08:35 in order to get to College City for a 09:00 breakfast with Young Nathan. Also, I've got some sort of sickness that I've been trying to push through for the last few days. Combine that with a 23:30 lights out time, and a 02:00 spontaneous wakeup that resulted in a mug of warm milk and two insomniac episodes of Sports Night, I was not in the condition to sit down and concentrate on much today; I'm really still not.

I will take this opportunity to answer a few comments that were left on the preceding thread.

Poosh: You should know by now that I am not, nor have I ever been, nor will I ever be even remotely inclined to being gay. When I stop defending Michelle and start calling you "the lovely and talented Poosh", then you can start speculating.

Jacob: Don't encourage Poosh.

Katie and Father Time: Just as "there is a great disturbance in the Mojo" is a paraphrase of a popular film, I will paraphrase another popular film in answer to your questions...

Unfortunately, no one can be told what the Mojo is. You have to see it for yourself.


In other news, Father Time has finally settled on a title and address for his blog: Father Time's Lighter View. Go check it out and wish Father Time luck; you'll notice that he goads me with a reference to Carl Sagan, a devout agnostic who is quite certifiably dead. When I'm able, either later tonight or at another time (given the sickness and all), I'll address Sagan's outright blasphemy. Until then, I'm going to get a shower and then prepare a cup of tea in an effort to wash the taste of the first few days of 2006 out of my mouth. I sure as hell hope that these first few days have been a fake out.

Thus saith the Fly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home