17 February 2006

Housekeeping Issues

Couple of things.

First, in case you hadn't noticed, this week's Fly Reports had a theme. If anyone can tell me what the theme was, other than Sarah Canuck and Mo-Licious, they'll win a prize. What's the prize? Depends on who wins.

Second, I'm going to do a bit of a format change here at TSTF. Nothing drastic; what I'm going to do, since I'm not really doing news that much anymore, is probably work on changing the blurb at the top. Also, I'm going to start having theme days, probably twice a week. I enjoyed the other day, when I opened up the floor for you, the readers, to ask me questions, so I'm going to do that every Tuedsay. Every Friday, I'm going to present a topic for input or discussion: for example, the one that's up today about what you want to do before you die.

So, those are my announcements for the day. I'll post more later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home