12 March 2006

The Epic of Bo Pi: Chapter VI

Friends
1 Where is Drosophilus, great and beautiful Bo Pi? In what great work does he endure for your cause, for the promotion of your glory?

Bo Pi
2 Drosophilus is in the mountains, that he might shout my accolades from the highest cliff.
3 Drosophilus is mine; he is wholly devoted to me, and his love for me is pure and enduring.

Drosophilus
4 Great and lovely are you, dearest Bo Pi. Truly, you are God's wonderous creation.
5 Your beauty is overwhelming, almost more than I can stand to behold. Your hair is perfect, shining in the white light of the moon.
6 Your smile brightens a room with the force of a thousand stars, brighter that the morning and evening stars. It is glorious to behold.
7 Your skin is as soft as brushed silk, and I long to feel the touch of your hands upon my own.
8 You are unique, my adored Bo Pi; uniquely spectacular are you among all of the maidens and young women;
9 you, beloved, are flawless and beautiful, fair and graceful; you are your mother's only daughter, precious beyond measure. Maiden and boy alike shall sing of your wonder.

Friends
10 What graceful, fair woman is this whose face is as bright as the full moon? What virtuous, brilliant woman inspires the undying devotion of the just and noble Drosophilus?

Drosophilus
11 Far and wide will I walk for my beloved; for the one whom I adore, a thousand miles will my feet touch, that I might find her and demonstrate my devotion.
12 Whatever she wishes, I shall do; whatever she wants, I shall provide. Limitless is my adoration of Bo Pi, for she is more precious to me than the sun in the sky and the vapor I breathe.

Friends
13 Let Bo Pi come, so that we might delight in her; let her bless us with her voice, and her scent, and her raw and refined splendor.

Drosophilus
Jealous am I of all who seek to behold the beauty of my beloved; she is my precious jewel, the pinnacle of all beauty. None greater than her exists in the whole of the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home