01 May 2006

Fly Report: 1 May 2006

I have climbed the highest mountains, I have run through the fields,
Only to be with you, only to be with you


It will be 84°F in Barstow and partly cloudy, and will be 87°F and sunny in Dallas. The weather in these locations is presented as a public service by Father Time for the exclusive use of Mo and Michelle.

The average price for a barrel of oil is $72.45. The average price for a gallon of regular gasoline is $2.81. The dollar is worth 0.7905 €€. Therefore, in Euros, a gallon of gas costs 2.22 €€. So, if we converted to euros, the price of gasoline would not seem as bad. The result then is one less thing to worry about and the creation of more time to devote to our male/female relationships. Once again, the Fly Report brings sanity to an insane world.

Today's Astronomy Picture of the Day is (Available)/(Mind Boggling)/(Of No Consequence Whatsoever) I don't do astronomy pictures on my birthday.

Today's scripture reading is 1 Genesis 8. The Fly is reading The Fear Of Fighting by Mike Tyson. It's fascinating; the movie should be first rate. Jon Heder is auditioning for the role of Mike.

But I still haven't found what I'm looking for, but I still haven't found what I'm looking for

Thus Saith Pseudo Fly

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home