02 June 2006

The Morning After

Well, that was certainly interesting.

I did the math, and I was up for about nineteen hours and forty-five minutes yesterday, including two trips to base. During what essentially amounted to about half a day of work and the rest of the day off, I was able to pay my rent and get my dishes done; I've been trying to find a chance to write a letter for the last couple of weeks, but it didn't happen yesterday. I may get a couple of hours today at work to start it.

Last night was fun, though not in the way that it was supposed to be. Today should be a bit more straightforward.

I'm beginning to derive a certain satisfaction from my life here. There are a few things that I could stand to improve upon; I haven't gotten myself organized enough to begin exercising regularly, I haven't been reading as much as I'd like, and I still haven't gotten my new computer squared away; otherwise, I feel like I'm pretty squared away. I've been keeping my flat reasonably tidy, eating healthy, spending wisely, and any number of other things; it's been a trial by fire, but I feel as if I'm becoming exactly who I want to be.

More later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home