29 May 2006

Professional Fly

Here are a few things I can tell you about work today.

  • I hit a rabbit on my way into the base. It was in the middle of the road, facing left; I veered to the right, hoping it would scare and keep running in the direction it was facing, but it decided to turn and run. Thump. Very unfortunate.
  • I was out in the desert from 06:00 to around 1545. I worked a twelve hour day, total.
  • Part of my day at work involved digging a hole, partly so I'd have somewhere to sit, and partly for something to do.

    Here are a few things I can't tell you about work today.

  • [Insert sensitive information about interaction with personnel.]
  • [Insert sensitive information about interaction with equipment.]
  • [Insert sensitive information about locations and operating procedures.]

    That is all. Thank you.
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home