01 June 2006

Just a Note

Sorry I've been doing nothing but Fly Reports the last few days, folks. As several regular readers know already, I have spent the last four work days sitting in a hole in the middle of the desert that I dug on Sunday. Needless to say, me sitting in a hole is crucial to the maintenance of America's national security; and actually, I'm serious when I say that.

Anyway, I've been so exhausted that I've been in bed extremely early lately; for example, last night I slept pretty much from 18:00 until my alarm went off at 04:00 this morning. The rest of the next couple of weeks shouldn't be quite as bad, though; hopefully I can do a news review tonight.

I have to keep getting ready to head to work, so your question for today is this: if you could do anything for work, what would it be? What's your dream job? Post it up!

UPDATE: Is it really Thursday already!?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home