20 December 2006

Arrivée

I've arrived back in Hometown. For the next few days, blogging will be sporadic (save for Fly Reports); however, I'll be spending 24th and 25th December in near-total solitude, with nothing but Guinness, a good book, movies, and myself. During that time, I'm hoping to put together of those targeted posts that I haven't had time to work on recently (one on NATO with references to Afghanistan, one on North Korea for chickenhawk, and one on the declining pacifism of Germany and Japan).

My social calendar is already filling up fast, which will be a great development since my life at Zoo Station is fairly solitary. I may also try to get some photography in at the beach (or wherever else inspires me). I'm reachable through my mobile or through E-Mail.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home