10 December 2006

An Unwinding Rotation

Back in May, I posted a rotation. I find myself with a little bit of time to write, but very little to write about (save for news updates, and I want a little bit of time before I worry about doing one of those); thus, here is another rotation.

Audio
  • The Joshua Tree by U2
  • Twice the Speed of Life by Sugarland
  • Enjoy the Ride by Sugarland
  • The Best of Chris Isaak by Chris Isaak
  • Discozone by O-Zone

    Video
  • Zoo TV Live from Sydney
  • Spooks Season 1
  • Battlestar Galactica Season 2.5
  • Team America: World Police
  • Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy

    Print
  • Islamic Imperialism by Efraim Karsh
  • Rainbow Six by Tom Clancy (on deck)
  • On Guerilla Warfare by Ernesto Guevara (professional development reading only; Guevara was megalomaniacal hack)

    Projects
  • mentally preparing for a two day drive home and a two day drive back to Zoo Station in a week and a half
  • re-preparing equipment for the field
  • attempting to stay sane
  • exercising badly-atrophied Arabic language skills
  • photographing Goldstone

    Thinking
  • "It would be incomparably convenient if I could develop the ability to ignore women altogether."
  • "I never in a million years thought that I'd come anywhere close to listening to country music."
  • "Quo vadimus?"
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home