10 May 2006

Rotation

Back when I was on a message board (where I met such folks as April, Sarah Canuck and Beckstraordinary), every now and again someone would post a "Rotation"; everyone's replies matched, but were changed accordingly to reflect their own condition. So, here's trying it out...

Currently Reading: The Sparrow by Mary Doria Russell and Black Hawk Down by Mark Bowden
Currently Listening: Pop by U2, Pocket Full of Kryptonite by Spin Doctors
Currently Watching: Sports Night (Episode 22: Napoleon's Battle Plan), Spooks (Episode 2
Currently Eating: grilled chicken, peaches, cottage cheese

I have to admit, part of the reason for this post is to try and jolt my blog frontpage from being completely black, back to displaying information and posts. I hope it works! Anyway, post your own answers to the listed criteria. If this is popular, I may do it more often.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home