09 January 2007

Fly Goes Nork

This message is primarily for chickenhawk, but others may be interested as well. I've started researching and writing my analysis of the situation in North Korea, and I'm picking up information as I go that's shocking me - I had no clue how far the trail of North Korea's WMD proliferation went.

At the rate I'm going, if I can keep doing thirty or forty minutes of work every night, I'd hope to finish up by Thursday and finally get it posted. So, expect my long-awaited (and quite possibly overrated, but we'll see) dossier on North Korea by the end of the week.

Also, if I get any down time at work tomorrow, in addition to finishing up a letter to my friend who's in the Peace Corps in Mauritania, I'll finalize my 2007 Resolutions and post them tomorrow evening.

Thus saith the Fly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home