03 January 2007

Upcoming Blog Events

My time back in Hometown was nowhere near as free and flexible as I had anticipated; there were several blog items I fully intended to get done that haven't yet been completed. I apologize for that, but it appears that I'll have some time this week to get a few things accomplished. I'm keeping my fingers crossed, at least.

There are a few features I'm hoping to start adding to the blog on a regular basis; how regular, I don't know, but I see the blog as a way to expand myself professionally, and you readers will be able to reap the benefits. Here are some of the projects I'm researching.

  • Everyone's favorite curmudgeon, Father Time, and I are looking to start a running discussion/debate on the Iraq War.
  • I've been considering the prospect of starting a weekly defense and international security review. I may start doing this in the coming weeks.
  • Finally, I'd like to do a series of tactical decision games, like I was doing in 2005. This would be a campaign mode, as opposed to the previous mission-by-mission setupp.

    Right now I'm working on an Iraq War FAQ; hopefully, if I'm not interrupted as many times tonight as I was last night, it will be ready to post by the end of this evening. After that, my next blog post project will be a dossier on North Korea. Stay tuned.
  • 1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Good post.

    7:35 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home