15 August 2007

Nerds on the Teevee

One of my co-workers has introduced me to a nerd toy that has developed into a bona fide nerd culture phenomenon: STIKFAS. Apparently these things (which I've "field tested", and give my seal of approval to) have been around for years; as a result, there's an entire underground Internet community that revolves around them. The result? You guessed it: YouTube videos. Check out "War and Pieces", part one and part two.

One hilarious nerd video that predates YouTube is Troops, a COPS parody with a Star Wars theme. Speaking of nerd culture, I found evidence last night that there's another sub-culture: of gorgeous babes who dress up like characters from Star Wars. Not safe for work, gentlemen.

Just a reminder to everyone out there to participate in Operation Grim.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home