07 December 2007

Green Glowing Mullahs

Hey folks! I've been pretty quiet this week - I spent so much time last week writing that I decided to take it easy this week. As a result, I've compiled a ton of links. Since I already have a couple hundred links that have queued up over the last year or so, I'm going to try to get these links posted as a news update over the next few days.

One big story that's worth at least acknowledging is the recent news that America's intelligence community now believes that Iran suspended its nuclear program late in 2003. Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmedinejad is claiming this as a victory, America's liberals are throwing out claims that President Bush has been lying about Iran's nuclear program for the last four years; luckily, my regular readers (silent though they may have been at my third anniversary extravaganza) know that situations such as these are never so simple. They also know that everyone's favorite open source foreign policy analyst, The Fly, will be there with full analysis.

Just a few of the developments:

  • American intelligence community reports that Iran suspended weapons program in 2003 (CNN, BBC, Times)

  • Israel disputes American intelligence report (AFP, Guardian)

  • President Bush, intel chief say Iran remains a threat (AP, CNN)

    There remains no doubt in my mind that Irain is a threat to international security and stability. Also, I see no indications from this intelligence report that Iran's intentions have changed, and any claim to the contrary ignores some very important events in the last few years.

    I'll write up some more on this, hopefully turning it into a coherent article, over the next couple of days. For now, though, have a great weekend, be safe, and for those of you who check TSTF from work, we'll see you back here on Monday - same Fly time, same Fly URL.

    UPDATE: Sorry, I just had to post this.



    To quote the intrepid videographer:

    "For a whiny communist, you're alright, you're alright, for a Democrat you're alright, I respect, I respect you. But especially after I've seen your wife, damn! I mean, you're a weird lookin' gremlin motherfucker, she is a fine piece of ass. Wow, you've done, you've done well for yourself, Denny, you've done well for yourself."

    Hilarious!
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home