17 February 2008

The Arrival of Little Red

True friendships run deep, and can't be separated by mere physical distance. One of my best friends, originally from college and continuing to this day, is Big Red. We shared many a lecture together from such great instructors as Professor Augustus and Professor Ustath. I was lucky to attend Big Red's wedding to Mrs. Red, whose picture would be in the dictionary next to "kickass" if "kickass" were in the dictionary.

For the last nine (or so) months, eight or nine trimesters I think, Mrs. Red has been pregnant. I got an E-Mail this morning filled with pictures! "Little Red", otherwise known as Keegan Isaiah. I'm totally stoked! I can admit that I'm often jealous of my close friends, most of whom are married, and several of whom have munchkins already. Really, though, how can you look at a picture like that one and not be completely overcome with joy and support for such outstanding people, who are going to be such outstanding parents? Why do I know this? Because they're outstanding friends.

Congratulations, Big and Mrs. Red, and welcome to life Little Red. I can't wait to meet this little dude.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home