18 February 2008

Epic Monday

Hey folks! Some of us have to work today, but I won't leave until I've passed on a few things.

I know a number of my regular readers are coffee drinkers. Behold: the case for tea. I'll disagree with Dr. Mao on one thing, though: milk and sugar is the only way to go.

I went to see Jumper with some folks from church yesterday. I wasn't sure what to expect, but it was actually very good, and demonstrated to me that Hayden Christensen suffered largely from poor scripting in the Star Wars flicks for which he's best known.

Behold! Some Asian-American kids making fun of the Power Rangers! Hilarious!



Right then, off to the pub for a... I mean, time to get ready for work. Have a wonderful holiday, folks! God bless every last one of our American presidents, even that incompetent jackass President Carter!

UPDATE: I almost forgot! That movie, Jumper, involves Samuel Jackson getting hit by a double-decker bus! Just like the Whore ought to be! Awesome!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home