07 April 2008

Live From Denver

Hands, touching hands; reaching out, touching me, touching you!

Hey folks! Your friendly neighborhood Super Fly here, live from Denver. As far as I can remember, this is the first time I've ever blogged from the Mountain time zone. I've logged from Central in Texas, Eastern in Indiana, Georgia, and Van Dieman's Station; and of course, Pacific from Hometown and Zoo Station. Today's satellite image is the beautiful but bizarre Jeppesen Terminal at Denver International Airport; why a search for "Denver International Airport" directs one to San Francisco, I don't know.

I don't know about you folks, but I'm really excited about China having the Olympics. Everyone is protesting the Chinese for both Tibet and Darfur. Maybe the world isn't going to just bend over and take it from China, and that's something to be stoked about.

Today's video is of a Special Forces firefight in Iraq, by night vision; no word whether or not Paris Hilton is involved.



I had a great exchange with Mighty Mo on Saturday.

Mighty Mo: You there?
The Fly: Of course!
Mighty Mo: Cool! I'm bored as hell. lol
The Fly: LOL
The Fly: Do you enjoy YouTube videos?
Mighty Mo: You know it!
The Fly: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArnJV7eTMD8&feature=related
Mighty Mo: LOL I love this show
The Fly: That's what we did when we got back to [Friend]'s the other night, was watch The Giant Spider Invasion.
Mighty Mo: The writers for that show are freaking funny as hell
The Fly: Amen to that.
The Fly: Giant Spider Invasion is hilarious because it has the Skipper from Gilligan's Island as the sheriff.
Mighty Mo: Hahahah!
Mighty Mo: Poor type-casted little guy. lol
The Fly: Hahaha
Mighty Mo: Didn't he die recently?
The Fly: I'm not sure, I think that Bob Denver died recently.
Mighty Mo: Dude, didn't he die like 8 years ago?
The Fly: Bob Denver, not John Denver.
The Fly: Bob Denver, Gilligan, died on 2 September 2005.
The Fly: John Denver, singer, died 12 October 1997
Mighty Mo: LOL
Mighty Mo: <-------------- retard
The Fly: Alan Hale, Jr., Skipper, died 2 January 1990
The Fly: Indeed you are!


Okay, things to do, things to do. Tomorrow I'll post my latest article on the history of the conflict in Chechnya. In the mean time, have a great day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home