03 April 2008

Note to Self: Take a Holiday

What's crackalackin', kids? Today's post will be brief. Continuing with this week's theme of fake (or "banned") commercials, here's the latest installment. It's a scoche inappropriate in dialogue, but there are no graphic scenes.



Priceless, indeed! I first saw that video in college and loved it, so I'm happy to have finally been able to share it with you, my valued readers. For the record, they could have used a proofreader; for example, it's "whose father", not "who's father". Just sayin'.

Today's satellite image is of the Piazza della Signoria in Florence (Firenze), Italy. In addition to being the site of a wicked cool fountain and a copy of Michelangelo's statue of David, it's also the home of Giambologna's Rape of the Sabine Women. I'd heard about this statue in my ancient history courses, and along with the David (which I saw both both the original and the copy of in Firenze, and then another copy in Las Vegas), it was one of the highlights of my time in Firenze. Very nice.

Lest you be duped by alarmist hacks like Lou Dobbs, MSN has a simple article up about weathering a weak economy. The first bullet they provide is particularly valuable, but all five of their points make sense. I personally use Mighty Mo as an economic advisor, but the article is worth reading.

See? Brief! Alright, folks, the Fly has things to do. As you go forth today, my valued readers, remember to make love... After war.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home