18 December 2008

Slightly Unhinged

I had a lousy night last night, so I went to bed early. Really, really early. As such, I'm going to quickly bullet point yesterday's stories. Hopefully tonight will be back to normal - I'd really rather avoid a repeat of last night.

  • Story about Hilary Duff, who I impregnated in a dream in July of '07
  • Fox News article on "The Hidden Khalid Sheikh Mohammed," mastermind of 9/11, current residence, Guantanamo Bay - very interesting read
  • Scientists Call AP Report on Global Warming 'Hysteria'
  • BA, Virgin cut fuel surcharge (due to the collapse of the oil bubble)
  • China may send ships to Somalia (knowing those buggers, it's tough to say whose side they'll be on)
  • Opec plans record oil output cut (suck it, OPEC!)
  • On the Hunt in Baghdad by Michael Totten
  • From the Onion: Coffeehouse Encounter Results In Conversation, Cunnilingus

    Take 'er easy.
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home