30 April 2009

End of April

I sort of stunned that April's already over. M@ is leaving in a couple of weeks, work is chaotic in a way that's leaning good, I've been exceptionally productive this month, and there are probably some things I'm forgetting. It just... I don't know, things feel really bizarre at the moment. Also, despite having been up until an unfathomably late hour (for me) last night, I didn't write up a post, and there was really no news from yesterday worth posting. So... Satellite image and a video, and we'll call it good for today.

I recently found a hilarious video series on YouTube called Two Hot Chicks in the Shower. You'd think that something like that would be even more filthy than Mighty Mo on a Saturday night down at the biker bar, but they're actually really funny. Just for good measure, I'll post two of them.





And for today's satellite image, let's go with the site of a botched French atomic bomb test in Algeria. Sacre bleu!

Have a great day, folks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home