13 May 2009

Fly Report: 13th May 2009

Good morning. It's times like this that I miss my hole in the desert. I may have had to dig it myself, but dammit, they delivered food right to me, and I got to play with fireworks.

It's 10° Centigrade and partly cloudy in Kirkwall. In Cody, the forecast calls for a high of 58° Fahrenheit with partial clouds and wind.

A barrel of oil is trading at $58.97. The Dow Jones Industrial Average is at 8469.11. The exchange rate is $1.52 for £1, or £0.66 for $1.

Today's Astronomy Picture of the Day is cool. The picture at the Orkneyjar Photoblog is new.

Today's scripture reading is Psalm 22 through 24. The Fly is currently reading The Time Machine by H.G. Wells.

Consecutive days without CCG: 203

I went out walking under an atomic sky, where the ground won't turn and the rain it burns, like the tears when I said goodbye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home