17 March 2005

The Search for Meaning

Okay, so I have a question for you regular readers out there. Today I had lunch with a girl who I had a class with and have had some tangental contact with over the past year. Several times during the course of today's festivities she made reference to prostitution. She talked about the brother of some friend of hers who tried to "pimp her" since he was six years old, "whoring [her]self out" (not literally) to get help from the guys at the restaurant where she works, et cetera.

The question: was this a poor attempt at subliminal messaging that she's interested in me, or does she just have a dirty mind that lends itself to subconsciously teasing me in conversation?

I'm getting a nap. If you need clarification, leave it in comments, I'll respond later, and post some news as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home