23 August 2005

Something Funny

Here's something funny from everyone's favorite snarky commentator, April, to tide you over until tomorrow.

April: I saw a bumper sticker that almost made me swerve off the road while I was driving home today.
April: It was a play on the 1 man 1 woman sticker.
WannabeSEAL05: Oh?
April: 1 man 3 woman. Yes on 69. I almost died laughing. Literally.
April: *women
WannabeSEAL05: LOL

For those of you who are unaware, the "1 man 1 woman sticker" was from the last election, where the issue of "gay marriage" was on the ballot here in my state.

Want to read more funnies? Go check out the Eyerocker's site, and while you're there leave well wishes for his father-in-law, who's having some severe medical problems. TSTF wishes the Eyerocker's father-in-law a speedy recovery.

G'night, folks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home