23 August 2005

The Wrong Way to Start a Morning

So, let me ask you folks a simple question. When you've broken up with someone, what do you prefer? Would you rather they be oblivious and not contact you, so that you can assume that they're just shallow and insensitive? Or do prefer someone who tries to stay in contact?

When The Mirror and I broke up, I tried for quite a while to stay in contact, and I finally gave up at the beginning of July, and haven't heard anything about her in nearly two months. This morning I woke up to a pleasant E-Mail from her, updating me on her and the family and asking what's going on in my life.

Bollocks. I was better off when I assumed that she was infected with PGS (Party Girl Syndrome), completely self-absorbed and selfish. This is lousy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home