10 September 2005

Cleaning Up

I have a notoriously messy room, primarily due to the fact that I have a lot of stuff. I'm trying to downsize and reduce the clutter by getting rid of some things, so in the next week of so I intend to go through several things and weed out what doesn't need to be kept. This includes:

  • Clothing
  • Papers
  • Books

    I may go through my music and video collections as well; somehow, I think that my copy of Cruel Intentions could stand to disappear. Anyway, I've been going through some old papers, and run across stuff from the entire last year of my Marine Corps courses, a couple of other unimportant courses, and the most asinine course I ever took: Ethnic Studies. I don't think I've even got all of the garbage I printed out for that class, and it's still more text than can be expected for the consumption of students in a sophomore level course. Not only did I have to pay for the class and the rubbish "textbooks" (read: propaganda), but I had to pay printing costs to print all that crap out.

    It's going in the trash.

    And on I go...
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home