24 October 2005

Fly Report: 24th October 2005

Good morning.

The current temperature in Kirkwall is 48° Fahrenheit, and it's partly cloudy with wind. Cody weather calls for sun and a high of 61° Fahrenheit.

The average price of oil is $58.78 per barrel. The exchange rate is $1.77 for £1, or £0.57 for $1.

Today's Astronomy Picture of the Day is: (Cool)(Lame) It's a close-up picture of Martian sand. Sand. I mean, it's amazing what we can do with the technology, but when I go to APOD, I don't want to see magnified sand. If I wanted to see magnified sand, I'd take a wrestler to the beach and accuse his sister of being a whore.

Today's scripture reading is Judges 6. The Fly is currently reading The Return of the King by J.R.R. Tolkien and listening to Duran Duran (2)/"The Wedding Album" by Duran Duran and Try Whistling This by Neil Finn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home