29 December 2005

Turning Over

This is post 2699 for yours truly. My next post will be 2700. Here's what's going on today.

I read two chapters of The Return of the King yesterday, and I'm going to make a pretty good effort to eliminate another chunk of it today. My major obstacle as I write this is that one of my favorite Bond films, On Her Majesty's Secret Service, is playing on Spike as part of the Eight Days of 007 marathon. Since I, once again, don't have anything better to do, I'm going to pay as much attention as possible to this film while it's playing on the teevee, given that it's no longer available for rental at the local video store. Savages...

I started a new set of contact lenses today, which I hadn't done since about July or August. I'm supposed to change them every couple of months, but I try to pull at least a couple of extra months out of them; I once got about a year and a half, maybe two years out of one pair. I don't intend to do that again. I'll also being doing some laundry today, and working on a few other projects such as putting some updates into my book list, and buying a used copy of The Hobbit (if I can find one) to trade to my friend Heidi so that I can get my own copy back (she's had it for at least two years, and hasn't opened it yet).

If you've got a minute, please read this post, and give me your input; I'd rather not base my E-Mail solely on the asinine ramblings of a silly little boy who needs to beat cheeks into the real world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home