21 February 2006

Reader Question Day

Today is Reader Question Day. I'll be away from the computer most of the day, but leave your questions for me, and at some point during the day I'll get on and write up responses to them. Last week we had a great question from sneaky_pete about reconciling faith and politics, a lousy question about women's hosiery, and an interesting question about my preference of Subway over Quizno's. Will you folks wow me to the point of actually wanting to keep this up? Only time will tell.

Also, just so you're ready for it, the question I'll be asking you on Friday? It's in three parts:

  • Are you giving anything up for Lent?
  • If so, what are you giving up?
  • Also, knowing me, what are things that I could consider giving up for Lent?

    Make me proud, folks. I'll check in on you from time to time as I'm able.
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home