20 February 2006

The New Slogan

I've been thinking for quite a while, since I don't do that much news and politics commentary anymore, that it's probably time to change the caption at the top of the page; that doesn't mean that I won't make not of interesting news stories from time to time, but for several months now I've been avoiding my former heavy news coverage.

Here are the options I've been throwing around in my head. Pick one, or provide your own option.

  • "I went out there, in search of experience; to taste and to touch, and to feel as much, as a man can before he repents."
  • "A man will rise, a man will fall, from the sheer face of love, like a Fly from a wall, and it's no secret at all."
  • "In the garden, I was playing the tart; I kissed your lips and broke your heart. You? You were acting like it was the end of the world."
  • "You wanted to get somewhere so badly, you had to lose yourself along the way. You change your name, but that's okay, it's necessary; and what you leave behind you don't miss anyway."

    Any preferences? Any other suggestions? Post 'em.
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home