09 May 2006

Covert Ordnance Tactics

Dan: It was a bomb scare, Rebecca, I was serpentining. I was employing the covert ordnance tactics that I learned.
Rebecca: Where did you learn covert ordnance tactics?
Dan: 'Nam.
Rebecca: You're avoiding me.
Dan: Yes.
Rebecca: No, you are.
Dan: I just admitted it.
Rebecca: Why are you avoiding me?
Dan: Why?
Rebecca: Yeah.
Dan: Take a wild, flailing, shot in the dark. Take a ridiculous, nothin' on the line, Hail Mary toss from the backcourt heave at why I might be avoiding you.
Rebecca: 'Cause you thought Steve and I were divorced when in reality we're only separated and Steve wants us to go back into counseling and I'm on the fence about it and you hate Steve?
Dan: That's amazing.
Rebecca: Dan...
Dan: That's amazing that you got it on the first guess like that. I'm gonna take you on tour. We're gonna make some money, me and you.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Right away I am going away to do my breakfast, afterward having my breakfast coming again to read additional news.


Feel free to visit my web blog - click here

6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home